As Finance Manager, your role will include:
- Review of key financial KPIs to assist with project and financial reporting
- JV partner reporting and commentary as required
- Coordination of the cost reporting process for a variety of development project including the analysis of key variances
- Coordination of the budgeting processes for a number of projects, liaising with a number of key stakeholders
- Ownership of high-level technical reports and metrics and assisting with scenario and sensitivity analysis
- Review of half and full year project statutory submissions where required
Ideally you will have experience within a large-scale development business with strong project costing and analysis skills. CPA/CA qualified you will possess a great mix of technical reporting and business partnering skills. Property/Development experience will be highly regarded.