As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for the below:
- Delivery of maintenance, improvement and preparation of financial analyst models to deliver accurate and insightful information to support business decisions.
- Review and interpretation of data related to funds performance.
- Oversight of finance systems and processes to ensure the delivery of accurate and timely financial information.
- Own the delivery of financial information and administrative activities required of the funds and ensure they meet the requirements of all legislative and Investment Management Agreements/Fund Constitutions.
- Contribute to the successful execution of finance improvement initiatives across the Australia region.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you are CA/CPA qualified with experience in a financial reporting, analytical role. You will have experience in the Property/Investment Management space and be confident in providing insightful commentary and analysis to ensure positive commercial outcomes.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well reputable leading Property Group. This role will be 4 days per week initially and start immediately.