Reporting into the Commercial FD, this is a newly created commercial finance role, in a highly dynamic, global retail/FMCG group. Exciting opportunity for upwardly mobile commercial finance professional.
Your core remit will be as follows;
- Perform business reviews to assess financial, accounting and operational controllership for both risks and opportunities.
- Provide in-depth analysis on monthly actual results as well as track OPEX spending
- Business partner with Senior Management and key internal stakeholders (e.g. Dept heads)
- Lead budget and forecast processes and coordinate with Regional Management team
- Manage cash flow projection, working capital, banking facilities and all banking matters of the Country.
- Drive people development in the team and manage one Analyst
You are a CA, CPA or CIMA qualified commercial finance professional, currently operating as a Senior Analyst, FP&A Manager or Commercial Finance Manager in another large, complex Corporate.
Retail and/or FMCG experience is of vital importance, as is the ability to analyse and interpret data, in order to provide quality decision support to senior management.
This is a great opportunity for an eager, ambitious, career-focussed Senior Analyst, looking to step into their first management role and beyond.
For more information, please contact Schenuk Wijesekera on 02 9775 5916. Or to apply, hit the "apply" button.