My client is an exclusive and longstanding business which is run to benefit it's members. They have a strong balance sheet and operate across property, hospitality and accommodation services.
This is an ideal opportunity for a capable finance manager to oversee end-to-end finances as well as become a valued business partner to a customer focused business.
Reporting into the CEO, the Finance Manager is primarily responsible for the leadership of the team as well as the efficient and effective delivery of financial management to the business' leadership and operations.
Managing an accounts assistant you will ensure day-to-day finances are managed, oversee month-end close as well as appropriate reporting and compliance requirements are adhered to.
On the other side, you will sit on the fiance committee and offer insight and effective commentary to assist leadership in understanding business performance and areas of opportunity. You will also take on a leadership role to other operational stakeholders such as head of service and chef providing insightful analysis to drive business decision making.
- Qualified CA or CPA
- 5+ years working experience with a minimum of staff supervisory experience if not team management experience
- Previous experience working in hospitality sector with demonstrated experience with managing accounting functions including payroll, accounts receivable and payable, budgeting, stock control and asset management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with employees.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- High level of commercial acumen.
- Exceptional attention to detail.