My client is a long standing Australian business listed on the ASX and with an ever evolving line of products. With operations across APAC and with the corporate head office based in Inner Southern Sydney.
Due to an internal promotion a newly created opportunity exists for a Finance Manager to lead the Financial reporting team.
Reporting into the Senior Manager - Corporate and managing 3 Accountants you will be overseeing the consolidated financial reporting of the business. You will assist in planning and executing YE and half YE audits as well as statutory and external (ASX) reporting requirements.
Additionally you will be called upon to provide financial visibility to the senior leadership team and drive ongoing process improvements across your remit.
About you (WHAT YOU POSSESS)
- You will have an Audit background from a Big 4 or mid-tier chartered firm and are looking to make your 1st or 2nd move into a commerce.
- Strong technical accounting experience particularly around consolidated reporting environments, ideally with listed clients
- CPA or CA qualified
- Analytically minded with a good knowledge of business accounting procedures
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills
- Continually look to challenge the status quo and take the initiative to drive improvements
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please submit your CV by hitting "apply" or contact Phillip Pham on 9775 5922 for a confidential discussion.