- Overseeing weekly payroll for multiple entities
- Managing Accounts Payable functions to cover all the centres
- Managing Accounts Receives functions for all centres, including processing rent and monthly tax invoices
- Overseeing daily receipting and cash transactions
- Managing lease administration for the centres, including lease billing and receipting
- Manage month-end reporting
- Managing, mentoring and developing 4 direct reports
- Drive process improvement changes to ensure efficiency
- Business partner with regional managers, CFO and operations.
Ideally you will be CA or CPA part / fully qualified and have experience with Navision / Micropay.
If this sounds like a role for you please hit "APPLY" or contact Josephine Sanders on 02 9775 5915.