As the Financial Accountant / Manager you will have a varied and integral role within this dynamic office. Your position will have the overall responsibility for finance, for an individual business unit and closely partner with the Logistics teams. You will have a hands on approach and have strong business partnering skills to be able to relay information back to senior level stakeholders.
You role will include, however not be limited to;
- Preparing all workings and ensuring all tax compliance obligations are met
- Oversight and preparation of month end
- Preparation and Analysis of Monthly Management reports
- Reviewing Accounts Receivable and Debt Collection activities
- Reviewing/processing supplier invoices and preparing supplier payments
- Preparing payroll and superannuation payments
- Reviewing contract renewal dates and notifying relevant parties of changes
- Providing full Account Receivable services
- Manage & update the business units Balance sheet, Profit & Loss, General Ledger, reconciliations, inventory and stock, AUD and foreign currency bank reconciliations.
- Liaisons with the auditors and tax accountants and preparation of audit documents with commentaries
- SUN System experience will be highly regarded
For more information, please contact Josephine Sanders on 02 9775 5915. Or to apply, hit the "apply" button.