Our client is a privately held developer with a unique offering in luxury, residential and commercial projects. They have a unique offering which provides a competitive advantage through in-house asset management, project marketing and property management with which they plan to continue their growing development pipeline.
They are looking for an exceptional, ambitious up-and-coming accountant to to join their team. This role will suit a self starter, experienced with a positive attitude and multitasking skills. The role reports into a supportive and hands-on Managing Director.
This is an ideal opportunity for you to develop your career in the property development industry within a growing and dynamic company based in modern offices in the CBD.
- Preparation of financial statements and reports as well as ad hoc analysis
- Finance support to construction projects and finance
- Management of finance and accounting operations, including AP/AR and payroll
- Dealing with funding relationships, banks & insurers.
- Preparation of monthly and annual budgets
- Tax and treasury management
- Coordination with external account and tax agent
- Assist with auditing process
- Ongoing financial compliance
- Ad hoc operational and finance support as/when required
- 3-7 years experience across financial and management accounting
- We will also consider candidates looking to make their 1st move out of a mid-tier or Big 4 chartered firm seeking a broad, growing role
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders at all levels
- Construction experience will be highly regarded (not neccesary)
If this sounds like you hit "apply" to submit your CV, or contact Phillip Pham on 9775 5922 should you have additional questions.