My client is a high profile, diversified investment group with interests that span across infrastructure, property, resources and technology.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a start-up environment for one of their newly acquired, high potential businesses. Whilst being offered with the support, systems and capital backing of a large global organisation. With excellent career opportunities on offer across the wider group for a high achiever.
Reporting into the Deputy CFO, the FM oversees all financial aspects of the business and will assist with the roll up of the results to it's parent entity.
The role has ownership of all financial reporting and liquidity management obligations including monthly and quarterly reporting, statutory financial reporting requirements, business planning, forecasting and budgeting, valuations, cash management of equity distributions and injections and other ad hoc financial oversight and projects.
With a 60% management accounting vs 40% financial accounting split.
Finally, you will also take part in an ERP implementation and lead automation and process improvement.
- CA/CPA qualified
- Exceptional understanding of IFRS accounting standards and technical accounting treatment
- Have a hands-on attitude, not precious to pick up tasks that would come up in a start-up environment
- Are a career driven individual seeking a platform for growth in their career
- Ideally have some understanding of treasury functions (cash management etc.)
- Experience in real estate or infrastructure sector highly regarded