Extremely well-known in there space and have seen phenomenal growth over the past 3 years (40% year-on-year). They are aiming to list on the ASX in 2022, and will perform very well once achieved. The business is known for hiring high performers, with the bulk of their finance team being made up of big-trained CAs, so it is an excellent opportunity to receive mentorship for like-minded high performers.
Perfect move for a big-4 first mover either at a Senior Analyst, Assistant Manager, or Manager level. Reporting into a big-4 trained FC, this role is responsible for managing a team and overseeing the end to end month end process, compliance work, audits, with a big focus on continuous improvement projects - especially towards the expected IPO date.
Responsibilities include but aren't limited to -
- Full responsibility of month end reporting
- Analysis & interpretation of company performance and in depth analysis of clinical performance
- Establish, implement and maintain accounting policies, procedures and internal controls
- Preparation of financial statements
- Dealing with external Accountants, Tax Advisers, and Auditors
- Being a key member with regards to annual audit and half yearly audit review
- Compliance requirements of superannuation, GST, PAYG, payroll tax, ABS etc
- Big-4 audit trained (essential), currently either Senior Analyst, Assistant Manager, or Manager level
- CA/CPA qualified - essential
- Outstanding business acumen
- Natural communicator, well spoken and ability to influence stakeholders
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, apply by hitting the "apply" button. Or for more info, contact Schenuk Wijesekera on 9775 5916.