Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to;
- Oversee one direct report of a Treasury Analyst
- Treasury related financial, statutory and compliance reporting & accounting
- Monthly, half-yearly, and yearly treasury related financial and statutory reporting, disclosures and analysis
- Subject matter expert on relevant accounting standards
- Oversee and review all treasury related disclosures
- Process improvements of treasury management systems and processes
- Monthly, half-yearly, and yearly treasury and statutory reporting
- Ad hoc projects and business partnering responsibilities Subject matter expert in middle-office treasury functions (accounting and reporting, financial instruments and derivatives)
You will, ideally, be a Big 4 first mover currently dealing with a range of clients in the financial services sector. Alternatively, you may be working in banking/financial services currently as a technical financial accountant and looking to explore the world of Treasury!
If this sounds like you, send your CV by hitting apply below.