This privately-owned coal mining organisation has achieved significant growth over the last 18 months and are quickly becoming well known in the Brisbane market. They are known for providing a collaborative and hands on approach to training and developing their staff. They are looking for an experienced Finance Officer with experience in both accounts payable, receivables as well as assisting with month end process.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your key responsibilities will include;
- Management of the end to end accounts payable's and receivables
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the management and reporting of the fixed asset accounting
- Maintaining and updating the fixed asset register
- Process journal entries and assist with month end close
To be considered for this role you will ideally be degree qualified or currently studying and enjoy working for an organisation focused on career progression. You will have exceptional communication skills and succeed in a team environment.
For more information please call Tiffany Way on 07 3854 3802.