Working within a small finance team, you will assist the Finance Manager in the production of accurate and timely accounts for this small business with complex business operations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Management of sales invoices and working with technicians in order to ensure that invoices are itemized correctly and are accurate.
- Sending out of sales invoices with all supporting documentation, checking with technicians what services have been provided.
- Maintenance of the debtor ledger and working with suppliers to collect payment.
- Assist the Finance Manager with BAS, FBT and GST reporting.
- Assist with preparation of month end accounts
- Provide backup support to Accounts Payable.
- Assist with general office duties in a small team environment.
You will have experience of both accounts payable and receivable with experience working in complex business environments. Ideally you will have experience with Xero/MYOB and be able to use your initiative and be comfortable in developing processes around this area. A strong communication style will be essential as you will be dealing with a number of stakeholders and customers. You will have a strong accounts receivable, invoicing and payables background and ideally have construction, heavy industry or an infrastructure background.
This is a temporary to permanent position. Candidates must be available immediately.
If you are interested, please click Apply Now!