The key skills and attributes required to be successful in the position include:
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional time management and planning skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Responsive, open and pro-active communicator
- Team player and a can-do attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills are essential.
The key responsibilities will include:
- Setting up temporary employees in our payroll system on Astute
- Chasing candidates and clients for time-sheet approvals
- Award interpretation and classification
- Processing weekly temporary payroll (120 + employees)
- Generating and distributing weekly margin reporting
- Managing the finance inbox
- Processing quarterly superannuation payments for temporary employees
- Generating monthly payroll tax report for NSW, QLD and VIC.
- ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
- Receipting daily payments from the bank into MYOB & Astute and following up with missed payments and over-payments
- Managing and resolving other debtor items and queries
- Reconciling of permanent placements against our CRM JobAdder
- Raising and sending weekly/monthly client invoices and monthly statements to all clients
For further information please contact Sarah Wynyard, email@example.com or hit 'apply' to submit your CV.