Reporting into the Financial Controller, this role will be broad and have the opportunity to grow and develop and could have a potential for permanent employment.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Approving high volume purchase requests
- Raising purchase orders
- Sending purchase orders to correct stakeholder
- Allocating spend to the correct cost centre
- Liaising with internal stakeholders re PO status
- Answering any queries from internal stakeholders regarding purchasing.
- Assist with the development of purchasing efficiencies and provide continuous improvement recommendations
- Assist with transactional finance duties such as accounts payable and receivables and month end procedures as required.
You will be available immediately or at short notice for this contract. This position will require full-time working hours and does not offer work from home.
For more information please contact Tiffany on 07 3854 3802 or hit ‘Apply’ to send through your CV.