Reporting to the Financial Controller, as the Finance Officer you will be responsible for the smooth operation of the finance function primarily through the timely processing, reconciliation and investigation of Accounts Payable processing and transactions. You will also provide assistance to Payroll as required.
- Accounts Payable – entering & recording invoices in MYOB and preparing reconciliations. Preparing supplier payment runs for approval and payment release. Follow up of outstanding amounts with customers/suppliers and approvals from business manager.
- Assist in entering wage data for payroll as required
- Assisting with the preparation of month end journals and month end reconciliation's as required by the Financial Controller.
- Assistance with maintenance of the General Ledger.
- Assistance with monthly business activity statements (BAS) and payroll tax.
You will have exceptional written and verbal skills and enjoy working in small finance teams, a team player with a positive attitude and be keen to learn. You will be highly organised and a strong user of Excel, and MYOB and be looking for a role that is busy and challenging.
For more information contact Jade on 07 3854 3803 or apply below.