Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following accounts and payroll duties;
- Prepare and enter expenditure transactions into system ensuring ordering, receiving and approval processes are correctly observed.
- Allocate expenditure to the correct accounts where required
- Review vendor statements and resolve outstanding invoices / payments
- Liaise with vendors in relation to queries and outstanding invoices/supplies
- Completion of credit applications
- Processing weekly vendor payment run
- Reconciliations (Balance sheet and Bank)
- Maintain, prepare and process the company fortnightly payroll
- Ensure all payroll payments comply with awards, arbitrated decisions and consent agreements.
- Process termination pays as required and account for them in accordance with the relevant contract, award and taxation legislation.
- Allocate payroll costs to the general ledger system through the fortnightly payroll journals.
- Process monthly reconciliations between payroll and the general ledger.
- Understand and administer general company payroll policies.
This is a unique role and excellent opportunity for someone who would like to expand their career and thrives on process improvement.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Sara Vanderheld on 07 3854 3804.