Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Prepare and enter expenditure transactions into accounts payable system ensuring ordering, receiving and approval processes are correctly observed. Allocate expenditure to the correct accounts where required
- Review vendor statements and resolve outstanding invoices / payments
- Liaise with vendors in relation to queries and outstanding invoices/supplies
- Completion of credit applications
- Processing weekly vendor payment run
- Maintain, prepare and process the company fortnightly payroll, within a 3 day payroll processing cycle
- Ensure all payroll payments comply with awards, arbitrated decisions and consent agreements.
- Process termination pays as required and account for them in accordance with the relevant contract, award and taxation legislation.
- Allocate payroll costs to the general ledger system through the fortnightly payroll journals.
- Process monthly reconciliations between payroll and the general ledger.
- Understand and administer the (EBA).
- Understand and administer general company payroll policies.
For more information please contact Sarah on email@example.com or apply below.