|Job Title:||Finance Officer|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2021 12:45|
Our client is a boutique and very successful property & real estate business, operating and investing in assets across Queensland. They are lead by an tight nit, and motivated management team and boast tenor across all levels of the business, made possible by a great culture and exciting career opportunities for all employees.
Due to natural progression, an opportunity has become available for a motivated Finance Officer/Assistant Accountant to join the finance team. You will report into a natural leader, who will provide opportunity for upskilling and mentorship, meaning this role is a great platform for a candidate looking to continue learning in a broad accounting team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Receivable function including tenant receipting
- Accounts Payable function including processing invoices / purchase orders, preparing weekly payment batches
- Preparation of monthly lease charges for the portfolio and distribution of charges
- Processing of general ledger journals, preparation of prepayments, accruals, and reconciliation of GL accounts
- Preparation of CAPEX reports for property function
- Assisting with the budget & audit process
- Assisting with cash flow reporting
- Assist and provide cover over BAS, payroll processing
- Broad support to the operations team and management in analysis and specific financial queries.
You will bring at least two years of experience within an Finance Officer/Assistant Accountant role, with attention to detail and time management skills a must. You will be interested about working in a boutique business where everyone rolls up their sleeves and works towards a common goal.
Please get in touch as soon as possible to be considered for the role.
07 3854 3805 / firstname.lastname@example.org