Responsibilities of the role will include:-
- To assist with the ERP system standardisation
- Help manage the maintain the relationship between the various project teams
- Help drive actions to meet the deliverables
- Consult with legal advisors as required and assist with completing necessary documentation (local Leg counsel, consultants)
- Build detailed combined project plan to track and communicate progress to the LE Controller/CFO
- Indirectly lead a team of Finance SME's which are assigned to the project
- Assist with organisational wide developmental needs on end to end ERP business processes & systems to drive on-going training initiatives
- Coordinate with the key stakeholders to understand the requirements of each key plan component and monitor progress against milestones across multiple workstreams to ensure successful and timely completion
- Provide day-to-day management of overall work plan to achieve divestment objectives
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues across all aspects of the business and be a strong advocate for the Finance team and its role within the business
- Ensure all timelines and deadlines are met
This opportunity is to commence immediately and to be considered for this role you will come from an accounting background and have sound, well rounded finance knowledge along with a professional qualification such as CA, CPA or CIMA. You ideally will have a sound technical understanding of a large ERP such as SAP or Oracle and you would have previously been involved in business integration projects.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and feel like you meet the necessary requirements, please 'apply'.