The role will be split roughly 3 days per week finance & 2 days production. More specifically, your duties will include, however not be limited to -
- Customer Invoicing
- Collections including reminder emails & chasing overdue amounts & allocating payments
- Over the phone credit card payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Entering & amending sales orders
- Uploading supplier invoices to Xero
- Working on the classifieds/jobs section of a weekly publication
- Page lay outs
- Issue plans
- Chasing material from clients to ensure print deadline achieved
- Upload & approve jobs ads
- Design ads
You will be an enthusiastic graduate, or potentially still currently studying (but with the ability to work full-time) in either the finance or media fields. You will (ideally) have some prior exposure to working in a corporate office, however more important will be your attitude, willingness to learn and excellent communication skills.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you - please send your CV by hitting the äpply" button.