Finance Systems Administrator
|Job Title:||Finance Systems Administrator|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 18:45|
Action Service Now / help desk calls for finance (eg incidents, additional records setup, changes to business units/cost centres, chart of accounts maintenance)
• Maintain their Finance ERP end user and master data and provide system and security admin –
• Provide assistance to customers in defining and implementing architectural changes
• Maintain Finance Data Audits/validations, OBIEE audits, RFC and data validation for Oracle, Blackline
• Provide system testing for all changes
• Provide system and reporting support for Finance. This includes end of month processing and reporting, leave liability report for finance and HR, posting journals to control accounts, month end close procedures in Oracle and associated systems
• Back-up for HR Systems Analyst for month end processing and reporting,
• Provide assistance in developing training material and provide regular information regarding system and business changes.
• Prepare and deliver selected training material to internal staff groups.
• Assist with preparation of functional specification documents for new programs or amendments to existing programs based on the business requirements for Oracle and other business system
If you are interested in a contract role with a view to permanency please send your details to email@example.com or phone 07 38543807.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's