Be the financial systems and management reporting systems support SME for the business and act as training manager to give the business insight
- Finance Systems manager
- Best Path To Financial Services!
- Elite 3E SME
- $150,000 to $170,000
- Strong Elite 3E knowledge is required to maintain, enhance and develop both financial and management reporting systems.
- Work with the business on billing processes to work towards the automation of these processes for the businesses.
- Responsibilities will include profit centre creation and configuration, hierarchy maintenance, user profile set up, and managing the interfaces between the financial systems, data marts and reporting systems.
- Support the system for the business and give users training on the system when they are on boarded.
- Improvements will involve evaluation and implementation of new applications, version upgrades and automation of interfaces between business applications and management reporting systems.
- Identify process risks and be pro-active in implementing process solutions.
- Be the financial systems and management reporting systems expert.
Reconcile between the various financial systems, data marts and management reporting systems.
- This will include automation and documentation of the process.
- Work with the regional Finance team to ensure the integrity of information contained in the management reporting system.
- Support users in extracting data from financial and management reporting systems.
- Provide financial and management reporting application support to ensure that user queries / issues are dealt with efficiently and resolutions are implemented at the source.
- This resolution may involve user training, documentation, updates and amendments to systems, and working with IT resources as required.