Finance Systems manager
Be the financial systems and management reporting systems expert. Maintain and enhance the business reporting suite using their preferred finance system.
The client is specifically looking for managers who have lead and managed teams of up to 10, specifically supporting large ERP type finance systems.
- Best Path To Financial Services!
- $140,000 to $160,000
- Strong understanding of complex billing requirements from business partners
- Strong systems skills are required to maintain, enhance and develop both financial and management reporting systems.
- Responsibilities will include profit centre creation and configuration, hierarchy maintenance, user profile set up, and managing the interfaces between the financial systems, data marts and reporting systems.
- Implement improvements to the reporting process including the streamlining and automation of report collation and data collection procedures.
- Improvements will involve evaluation and implementation of new applications, version upgrades and automation of interfaces between business applications and management reporting systems.
- Identify process risks and be pro-active in implementing process solutions.
- Be the financial systems and management reporting systems expert.
Reconcile between the various financial systems, data marts and management reporting systems.
- This will include automation and documentation of the process.
- Work with the regional Finance team to ensure the integrity of information contained in the management reporting system.
- Support users in extracting data from financial and management reporting systems.
- Provide financial and management reporting application support to ensure that user queries / issues are dealt with efficiently and resolutions are implemented at the source.
- This resolution may involve user training, documentation, updates and amendments to systems, and working with IT resources as required.
This is a top tier financial services business so the client is looking for those from similar industries like Legal & professional services
- Strong experience in decision making
- Ability to contribute on budgeting and forecasting
- Attend management meetings provide updates on team and project work
- Manage month end and year end processes
- Actively participate through the Release Cycles such as prioritizing bug fixes and enhancements.
- Ensure Change management processes are being followed, and CAB are aware of production changes in advance
- Strong experience in MS SQL and understanding integrations
- Define, document and implement effective and efficient processes across teams (eg. Major Incident pro-cess)
- Assist my team is understanding and using ITIL based processes (Incident and problem management)
- Encourage knowledge sharing, cross skilling and updating documentation
- Encourage team collaboration and ideas such as automation initiatives, incident process improvements, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Create test cases and provide test scenarios using Testrail
- Manage team resourcing and capacity
- Work closely with internal and external teams such as Test, Business Analysis Development and soft-ware vendors