Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the below duties:
- Performing timely and accurate end-of-month processes including proper revenue and expense recognition, overhead allocations and accruals for designated companies
- Preparation of timely and accurate monthly financial reporting packages
- Preparation of monthly financial and management reporting package including variance analysis validation
- Preparing the designated month-end balance sheet reconciliations by the due date and ensuring that reconciling items are promptly resolved and cleared
- Supporting the Senior Financial Accountant with the reviewing/approving of designated balance sheet reconciliations of more junior staff
- Ensure the accurate calculation and provision of Royalty amounts to Partners
- Ensure the accurate calculation and accounting of commissions payable
- Prepare the Overseas Student Health Cover annual reconciliation
- Assisting with preparation of data for annual financial statements, income tax returns, FBT returns, GST returns, IAS returns and Payroll Tax returns
- Maintaining the fixed assets
To be considered for this role you must be CA/CPA fully qualified and have previous experience in a hands-on Financial Accounting role. You will ideally have experience in a large service based organisation and be confident communicating with all levels of staff.
You must be available to start within 1-2 weeks.
If this sounds like you please click “apply” to submit your CV.