This role will be the 2IC to the Group Financial Controller and will sit within the Global Asia Pacific team for the Asset Management business in Australia.
With a strong business partnering focus, this role will:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly Group’s consolidations, analysis and interpretation of the Group’s accounts
- Responsible for the month-end processes including monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly balance sheet reconciliation
- Prepare BAS, FBT, payroll tax and annual payroll tax reconciliation including ABS requirements
- Assist in the preparation of statutory reports and audit work papers and schedules
- Maintaining the integrity of the financial reporting system through the preparation and maintenance of finance and management reporting and general ledger
- Prepare AFSL Licence Financial Requirement
- Ensure compliance with external reporting requirements
- Assist in any ad hoc projects as required
This is a great opportunity to join a professional and complex business and be surrounded by high performing peers.
Applications welcome, hit 'Apply':