Within this role you will:
- Prepare and process journals required from Joint Venture Trial Balances and Joint Venture financial information;;
- Maintain an up to date electronic filing system;
- Preparation of BAS returns and ABS surveys.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for the Balance Sheet and relevant Income Statement accounts for the assigned group companies.
- Review and update current internal policies and procedures;
- Establish a procedure and schedule for future regular reviews of policies and procedures;
- Identify ways to streamline and enhance existing processes (manual or automated)
- Alternate for Accounts Payable functions including entry of invoices into subsidiary ledger, preparing bank payments / receipts and allocating payments / receipts to the sub ledger and accurate preparation of invoices for inter company recharges;
- Alternate for processing of foreign currency payments, electronic banking, clearing bank transactions to the general ledger and performing bank reconciliations;
If this sounds like you, and now feels like the right time to make a move, apply by hitting the "apply" button. For more information contact Sherrie Milsom on 07 38543804 or email firstname.lastname@example.org