Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the below duties:
- Responsible for preparing and posting manual, ad-hoc and recurring journals, including the management of accruals and prepayments
- Own the balance sheet reconciliation process for assigned GL codes, ensuring accounts are reconciled on a timely basis and appropriate supporting documentation obtained
- Providing support to the Finance Manager in maintenance of the Oracle General Ledger
- Working with the external Trustee company to maintain the GL, whilst ensuring the processes and controls expected by the Trustee are adhered to, and in a timely manner
- Working with Financial Control colleagues to provide support to other business units in the posting of journals and investigating queries and suggestions
- Assist the Tax Manager with preparation of direct and indirect taxes
- Preparation of monthly management and quarterly compliance reporting, including cashflow statements
- Assist the external and internal auditors with information requirements and explanations
- Work with the Financial Control team to perform an annual regulatory audit
- Support the Finance Manager in the production of the half year and year end statutory reporting
You will be CA/CPA fully qualified and have experience in a commercial organisation. You will have excellent communication skills and be confident in business partnering with the wider business unites.
This role will start immediately.
If you are interested and have the relevant skillset please click “apply” to submit your CV.