Reporting to the Financial Controller your primary responsibilities will be
- Accounts payable and receivable;
- Ensure the appropriate and timely invoicing of all management and performance fees
- Ensure the appropriate and timely payment of all creditors’ payments as and when they fall due, processing payments in accordance with the approved budget and delegation limits.
- Calculation and payment of distributions to fund investors.
- Assisting with calculating the fair value of underlying investments and accounting for revaluations.
- Accrual accounting as required on monthly, quarterly or annual basis
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packages
- Ensuring all tax obligations are met in appropriate timeframe for parent company, its subsidiaries and funds
For more information please contact Sarah Kennedy on 07 3854 3801 or apply below.