This position reports to the CFO and is responsible for performing the daily finance functions and providing an effective and efficient level of finance and administration service to all internal and external customers. The responsibilities of the position extend to assisting with the preparation of annual financial statements, tax return preparation, board and management reporting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing all aspects of day-to-day running of the accounting function with emphasis on accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
- Weekly reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist with the accurate and timely preparation of cash flow models.
- Manage transactions processed on Corporate Credit Cards including obtaining necessary approvals, substantiation, recording and reconciliation.
- Accurate and timely preparation of disbursements.
- Assist in the production of the Annual Budget and monthly profit & loss forecasting and variance analysis.
- Assist in the production of the monthly Management Reporting Packs and associated Dashboards.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of superannuation
- Ad hoc support of projects within finance.
You will be a self-starter who is proactive, passionate, energetic and results focused. You will enjoy working in small offices and like varied roles and be looking to take on more responsibility.
You will have excellent interpersonal relationship capabilities and be a natural problem solver who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
For more information please contact Sarah Kennedy firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.