This rapidly growing energy company is market leader within its industry and is searching for a Financial Accountant to join their growing Finance team due to a recent promotion.
The ideal candidate will have a commercial background within a sizeable business (~$200 million revenue AUD and up). This role will be well suited to a candidate who is keen on getting involved in systems / IT work and interested in learning payroll processing. The role is based in the lower North Shore paying $80k - $90k + super.
- Assisting with the half yearly and yearly audit process
- Month end close and general ledger reconciliations
- Tax compliance including preparation of income tax and FBT returns
- Maintenance of the controls environment
- Assisting with ERP upgrade / implementation
- Assisting with payroll processing
- Ad hoc projects and process improvements
- Part or fully qualified CA / CPA is essential
- Recent experience in a Financial or Assistant Accountant role within a large business (~$200 million AUD turnover and up) is essential
- Previous exposure to ERP upgrade / implementation is preferred
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential