Main Responsibilities :
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and preparation of relevant reconciliations.
- Prepare consolidated financial reports including cashflow statements for group reporting.
- Assist the Finance Manager with year-end financial reporting and the audit process.
- Perform monthly reconciliations for the offshore office, review and follow up customer receipts for the offshore office and prepare monthly aged trial balance for relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare GST returns and other taxation reports for the offshore office. Review and process commissions and AP invoices to ensure that the invoices are in compliance with company's policies.
Applicants on a working holiday visa are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply.
If you have any questions please call Oliver Gillespie on (02) 9775 5909.