Sydney based Group that has enjoyed significant growth and success are looking to hire a talented Financial Accountant to join their team. This unique opportunity will see the successful person working alongside senior executives who established the organisation and experience a high-performing work environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist with preparation of statutory accounts that comply with IFRS and GAAP in the relevant jurisdictions.
- Financial close processes, including reconciliations, manual journals, consolidation adjustments and balance sheet / cash flow forecasting.
- Ensure accurate recording of financial transactions and timely reporting to stakeholders.
This is a varied and responsible role where you will also handle operational management including the liaison with external suppliers and business partners on behalf of the Group.
Personality and team fit are vital in this close-knit organisation, you will be a proactive team player who takes ownership of their work.
The successful candidate will be focused on adding value and adopting a philosophy of continual process improvement.
You will be:
- CA or CPA qualified
- Solid years of experience in financial accounting
- System savvy – ideally with exposure to TechnologyOne or FinanceOne
- Possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to start work in July and commit to a contract of 4-months +