We require a CA or CPA qualified financial accountant to join a very successful financial services Group for a temporary project-orientated role.
This unique opportunity will see the successful person working alongside a hard-working and talented finance team – who are collaborative in their approach and encourage a pro-active attitude.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assist with preparation of statutory accounts that comply with IFRS and GAAP in the relevant jurisdictions.
- Financial close processes, including reconciliations, manual journals, consolidation adjustments and balance sheet / cash flow forecasting.
- Ensure accurate recording of financial transactions and timely reporting to stakeholders.
Personality and team fit are vital in this close-knit organisation, you will be a proactive team player who takes ownership of their work.
The successful candidate will be focused on adding value and adopting a philosophy of continual process improvement.
You will be:
- CA or CPA qualified
- Solid years of experience in financial accounting
- System savvy – ideally with exposure to TechnologyOne or FinanceOne
- Possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to start work in August and commit to a contract of 4-months +
Applications Welcome – hit “Apply”: