This privately owned enterprise has enjoyed a period of continual growth and success and as a result they require an experienced Financial Accountant to join the team with a view to grow and further their career.
Reporting into the Finance Manager the Financial Accountant role will include the following responsibilities:
- Complete month end reporting and reconciliation's across a complex multi-entity structure
- Assist in the preparation of complete and accurate periodic financial statements and other statutory returns on a timely basis, ensuring full compliance with all legislative requirements to the satisfaction of management
- Preparation and review of income tax returns, BAS, FBT return for each entity
- Complete and coordinate ad hoc reporting and special projects.
- Oversee and report on extensive fixed asset register
- After approval, ensure major capital expenditure is incurred in compliance with budgets and approval.
For more information, please contact Jade on 07 3854 3803. Or to apply, hit the "apply" button.