With strong technical accounting acumen and the ability to partner with all areas of the business, duties will include:
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Variance Analysis and Reporting
- Management of month, quarter and year-end
- Bank Sheet Reconciliation analysis
- Overseeing AP and AR functions
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Overseeing and managing the audit process
- Statutory obligations including BAS, PAYG etc
This is a contract opportunity for a CPA/CA qualified Accounting professional with (ideally) strong Non-Profit experience. The role will start in the next two weeks and be for 6-9 months.
A competitive salary with super and the benefits of salary packaging on top is on offer.