Reporting to the Financial Controller your role will include:
- Prepare statutory financial statements
- Liaise with external Audit team
- Completing month end reporting packs
- Assist with month end procedures
- Other Ad hoc tasks as required
You will ideally be CA qualified and have an Audit background. If you have experience within property that would be preferable but is not essential.
You will need to have excellent communication skills and be able to start immediately. This role could extend for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this role and have the suitable skillset please contact Emily Sharkey on 9775 5919 or click "apply" to submit your CV.