Responsibilities will include, but not limited to
- Assist accounts payable and receivable process ensuring timeliness and accuracy
- Balance Sheet and Bank reconciliations
- Report on investment portfolio and management rights
- Preparation of financial statements
- Maintenance of tenancy schedules
- Arrears report for asset management team
- Report monthly divisional cost centre performance
- against budget
- Prepare annual divisional cost centre budgets
- Assist in preparation of board papers
- Support asset management team with ad hoc reporting
You'll also have ambitions to study your CA/CPA and will have outstanding academic results, communication skills & presentation skills, as well as a desire to grow, progress and learn in a supportive, Corporate environment.
For more information please contact Sara Vanderheld on 3854 3804 or apply below.