This Financial Accountant position sits in the Group's Finance Department and will work closely in supporting both the Finance Manager & Senior Finance Manager.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to
- Assist with the preparation and review of the month end process and the Group's financial reporting to external stakeholders including the preparation of reporting packs.
- Assist in the preparation of tax schedules and returns for review, including BAS, PAYG, Payroll Tax, FBT and income tax returns
- Preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliation's
- Manage expense accounts - verify accuracy of expenses and explanation of variances
- Assist with the preparation of papers for the Audit Committee and assist with the cover for other Finance team members
- Adhoc transactional accounting duties as required
You are pro-active in your daily approach and provide solutions to problems encountered. As a result of your ability to clearly articulate too and build positive business relationships with a variety of stakeholders, you will thrive in this role as you are someone who enjoys achieving outcomes through partnerships.
This is an exciting opportunity for a focused & reliable accountant to join a thriving business.