My client is a well established business who is growing out their finance function. This is an exciting time to join this Australian success story who have experienced extraordinary growth over the past few years.
The FA will responsible for the following;
- Provide oversight and lead financial accounting team (AP and AA)
- Monthly, quarterly and annual ASX and statutory reporting requirements
- Corporate tax, indirect taxes, workers compensation, superannuation, payroll tax, and all other compliance obligations
- Assist with banking, finance and treasury
- Review payroll and bonus calculations
- Manage the external audit process with external auditors
- Support Group FC on ad-hoc projects as required
- Relevant degree as well as CA/CPA qualifications
- Previous experience working with Big 4 firm - audit experience required.
- Are highly ambitious and are ready to take on a leadership role within an accounting team
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills