Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Assist with the preparation and review of the Group's month end process including accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations plus review of the monthly P&L for accuracy and completeness
- Year-end preparation and reporting
- Preparation and submission of FBT, BAS and Income Tax returns
- Responsible for all compliance maintenance and reporting
- Assisting with preparation and analysis of budgets and performance against budgets
- Managing day to day accounting functions as required, including ad hoc tasks
- Continuous improvement of processes and procedures
You are pro-active in your daily approach and provide solutions to problems encountered. As a result of your ability to clearly articulate too and build positive business relationships with a variety of stakeholders, you will thrive in this role as you are someone who enjoys achieving outcomes through partnerships.
For more information please call Sara Vanderheld on 3854 3804, or hit 'Apply' and send through your CV.