A rare opportunity has arisen for an astute Senior Financial Accountant to join this evolving Not-For-Profit. In this newly created role, you will be reporting to a talented Financial Controller who is successfully taking this business to the next level. This role offers genuine career development and progression within the organisation.
- Key Analysis and Commentary
- Ensure general ledger integrity
- Business partner with key divisional teams
- Ensure that financial transactions are processed
- Assist financial analysts with management reports
- Other ad-hoc project work
- Preparing budgets and forecasts
- Process improvement across the division
You will be a CA/CPA qualified accounting professional who has gained commercial accounting experience. You will possess exceptional interpersonal skills and the capacity to business partner effectively. As the successful candidate, you will also possess a improvement mindset and the ability to propose continuous improvement strategies.
About the client
Our client is a $50m turnover Not-For-Profit and support women's health and wellness. The culture is positive, customer orientated, empathetic and highly achievement focused.
- CBD based
- Generous package
- Mentorship & career development
- Friendly work environment
- Progressive, growing organisation