Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for providing accounting support in a range of areas including,
- High volume balance sheet and GL reconciliations
- Oversee End of Month for one of the entities
- Assisting senior accountant with EOFY reporting
- Performing a review of weekly cashflow requirements
- Assist with Audit preparation and procedures
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders as required
The ideal candidate will ideally have came from a complex business, enjoy working in small finance team in a collaborative environment and be flexible and positive in their approach to work. You will have completed your post qualifications and currently holding a CA or CPA or be close to obtaining.
You will have strong excel and previously worked with a large systems.
This role will start immediately, please apply right away!