This wealth management business has a high performing finance team and are located on Sydney's CBD. There is significant growth across the business and various financial products.
- Responsible for the Financial Statements, reconciliations and cashflows for the business.
- Responsible for the consolidation of the Group Consolidated Financial Statements
- End to End Transaction processes
- Completion of daily unit pricing cashflow for approval
- Preparation of month end journals and balance sheet reconciliations for a number of the Group entities.
- Assist with month-end processes to facilitate the preparation of the CFO and Board Reports
- Liaising with the external auditors, and internal stakeholders as required
This role would suit a technically experienced Financial Accountant strong leadership potential coming from either:
- A Big 4/chartered firm
- Degree qualified - CPA / CA part qualified / qualified
- Fund Administration experience
- Great opportunity for someone looking to grow within a strong finance team
- Excellent market leading package and benefits
If you are interested in this role, please hit the apply button today.