This role will focus on financial, regulatory & control tasks, covering below duties:
- Assisting with / Preparation of the local statutory financial statements and Annual Statutory returns
- Preparation of month end accruals
- APRA and other regulatory reporting
- Financial statements preparation and review
- Assisting auditors in preparing the annual and half yearly statutory accounts and AFSL calculations for various entities.
- This is a varied and responsible role where you will also handle operational management including the liaison with external suppliers and business partners on behalf of the Group.
You will be a qualified CA or CPA and have working experience from Chartered or the banking / financial services sector.
It is essential that you possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills and excel at time management.
Excellent annual salary & benefits.