Our client is a well established property business, offering a community living lifestyle for its clients, with a strong performance that continues to deliver impressive results. With a high quality product on offer and a business with a strong focus on culture and values they continue to grow and expand.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your key responsibilities will include;
- Managing the financial and management accounting functions and ensuring the accuracy of the monthly transactions in the accounting system.
- Financial Reporting is completed and all deadlines are met monthly quarterly and annually.
- Manage all accounting operations including Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Budgeting, Inventory Management and overseeing payroll
- Leading the planning process including preparation of budgets, forecasts, cash flow management and providing insights on financial results.
- Responsible in the preparation of internal and external Audits
- Liaise with and assist operational partners as required.
- Maintain and review Fixed Asset Register
The successful candidate will be degree qualified in commerce, business or similar and recently completed your CA or CPA. You will ideally be looking to make your first move from professional services and be looking to join a company with strong culture and values, and enjoy working in a people focused organisation.
You will have excellent communication and relationship building skills both internally and externally.
For more information please contact Sarah Kennedy 07 3854 3801 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org