This large ASX listed business has a high performing finance team and are located on Sydney's North Shore. They are expanding into international markets as well as increasing their footprint locally. 3 Month contract on offer initially with a look to move into a permanent role.
• Accounting and financial reporting: Responsible for accounting in relation to a large business unit (over 1bn revenue), reconciliations, monthly management reports, monthly financial consolidation, liaising with auditors, occasional technical papers
• Ad hoc preparation of financial information and analysis in response to requests from senior management
• Maintain and improve regular management reporting to internal customers: various regular reports, KPIs, continuous improvement of analysis and interpretation of results, automation of processes etc
• Assist with improvement of internal controls and compliance throughout the division. Will need to co-ordinate with various stakeholders throughout the business.
Does this sound like you?
This role would suit an experienced Financial Accountant strong leadership potential coming from either:
- A chartered firm (business services experience highly desired) OR
- A large, complex commercial business
- Great opportunity for someone looking to take their first step into management
- Paying up to $50ph + super
- Close to train & bus
- Fast track to Finance Manager within 18 months if successful
If you are interested in this role, please hit the apply button today.