This large ASX listed business has a high performing finance team and is experiencing year on year growth. They are expanding into international markets as well as increasing their footprint locally.
Our client sits within the top 100 Australian listed businesses and are building on their revenue streams through organic growth and strategic acquisition.
• Accounting and financial reporting: Responsible for accounting in relation to the largest business unit, reconciliations, monthly management reports, monthly financial consolidation, liaising with auditors, occasional technical papers
• Assist with modelling of rent and various property costs
• Ad hoc preparation of financial information and analysis in response to requests from senior management
• Maintain and improve regular management reporting to internal customers: various regular reports, KPIs, continuous improvement of analysis and interpretation of results, automation of processes etc
• Responsible for all property matters including rent payment, accrual and facilities related expenditure
• Assist with improvement of internal controls and compliance throughout the division. Will need to co-ordinate with various stakeholders throughout the business.
Does this sound like you?
This role would suit a first or second mover from a Big 4 or mid-tier accounting firm. Essential criteria:
- CA qualified
- Has Big 4/ mid-tier training, either in audit or business services
- Is ambitious, driven and career-focused
Salary package is $95-100,000 inclusive of super.
If you are interested in this role, please hit the apply button or give Lauren Johnson a call on 02 9775 5913 if you have any questions.