Based in their Brisbane Head Office and reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, This is a critical role in the finance team, you will not only assist the Financial Controller and Chief Financial Officer in driving key financial outcomes to benefit operations but work on key projects and financial year end.
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for
- Managing and bring the monthly results to completion ensuring all revenue and expense accounting process are completed.
- Prepare and ensure all Balance sheet reconciliations are completed and assist the transactional team with review as required.
- Manage the preparation of tax schedules, including BAS, PAYG, Payroll tax, FBT and income tax returns.
- Provide accounting support in the preparation of regulatory, half yearly and annual financial statements.
- Management of the Fixed Asset Register
- Assist as required with External Audit functions and internal Audit function
- Report on and investigate monthly P&L variances to budget
- Assist the CFO with preparing timely analysis of results for the senior leadership and monthly board meetings.
- Work with the CFO to create and build monthly Store & Cost centre reporting for the business, along with weekly sales and wage reports
- Assist with preparation of monthly financial sales and wage targets and the annual P&L budget process.
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and support to management as required and assist with testing for all finance related system implementations and upgrades.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and implement approved changes in a timely manner.
For more information please contact Haydn Furness on firstname.lastname@example.org / 07 3854 3800