Management are looking to add to the existing finance team, with an exciting opportunity available within the team of the Financial Controller - Production. This role will take a key role in the financial management, reporting, and processing in a way that supports the organisation to manage costs and make effective financial & operational decisions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financials on a monthly basis including balance sheet, P&L, balance sheet reconciliations, and BAS
- Providing commentary around variance analysis and management reporting to aid operational & financial decision making, analysis of actuals vs budgets & forecasts for each profit and cost centre
- Monthly management reports tracking performance against budget
- Analysing trends and financial performance
- Monthly management of fixed assets including depreciation, collation of monthly reconciliations, journals, and reporting
- Preparation of adhoc reports as requested by the CFO
You will join a team and culture which demonstrates the highest standards of integrity, honesty, and fairness, with a real team focus shown across the entire organisation.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.
(07) 3854 3805