|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Linh Dang|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2021 13:33|
This large ASX listed business operates within the healthcare industry and has a high performing finance team. They are expanding into international markets as well as increasing their footprint locally.
Our client sits within the top 100 Australian listed businesses and are building on their revenue streams through organic growth and strategic acquisition.
• Accounting and financial reporting: Responsible for accounting in relation to the largest business unit, reconciliations, monthly management reports, monthly financial consolidation, liaising with auditors, occasional technical papers
• Ad hoc preparation of financial information and analysis in response to requests from senior management
• Maintain and improve regular management reporting to internal customers: various regular reports, KPIs, continuous improvement of analysis and interpretation of results, automation of processes etc
• Responsible for all property matters including rent payment, accrual and facilities related expenditure
• Assist with improvement of internal controls and compliance throughout the division. Will need to co-ordinate with various stakeholders throughout the business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's